Devold's mid-weight sports socks are made from Merino wool and designed for sporting endeavours on cooler days. The material excels in thermo-regulating and insulating properties that are guaranteed to please your feet.
The Devold Outdoor Medium socks will be a great choice for days of sport and outdoor excursions.
- Tight knit fabric clings to the ankle and won't allow bunching
- Elastic ribbing follows the ankle and lower calf area
- Cross-linked nylon footbed panel for added comfort and longer life
- Nylon fiber on the face of the sock increases durability
- Reinforced toe area, and heel for longer sock life
- Soft warmth
Material:67% Merino wool
Objednejte si DEVOLD hiking socks, dnes se slevou 15%
- Product parameters
- Manufacturer: DEVOLD
- Product code: SC-546-063-A-272A
- colour : šedá
Quality, long-lasting garments since 1853. Famous polar explorers such as Ellsworth, Amundsen and Nansen chose Devold knitted sweaters, caps, socks and underwear for their expeditions. The same patterns that helped members of these expeditions survive the harshest climate in the world are still in production today! High-quality natural sheep's wool is still the basic material used in Devold clothing.
Outdoor enthusiasts choose Devold because it is both functional and comfortable for long term wear.
Devold functional underwear will stand up to years of use and never go out of style!
Put Devold to the natural test and you'll never want to settle for anything but quality Devold clothing again.