DEVOLD Expedition Woman Shirt Black - women's functional shirt
Are you saying that the word extreme is your alter ego? Then you are looking at a product tailor-made for you! Because winter extremes can't be done without the Devold Expedition range. This model is a base layer for extreme conditions. Wind, cold, frost and minor rain don't stand a chance. This two-layer shirt can keep your body warm in any conditions.
Two-layer construction, in which the main role of the inner layer is to quickly move excess moisture away from the body to the second layer where it evaporates. The outer layer is enhanced with 10% Polyamide to increase its durability. Both layers also provide excellent insulation.
Two weaker layers are always better than one strong layer. That's why the Expedition model is very popular for its great thermal comfort and maximum freedom of movement. Ideal for cold and freezing conditions for winter activities, hiking, hunting and other outdoor activities in temperatures as low as -50°C.
- breathable material - better wicking of sweat from the body surface
- ideal for extreme winter conditions in temperatures down to -50 °C
- two-layer - high thermal insulation, excellent moisture wicking
- flat seams - no skin chafing, more comfort
- warm and dry in all weather
- double material on sleeve cuffs - shape stability, greater resistance to mechanical damage
- extended back - protection against cold
- soft to the touch and adaptable to your body - extreme comfort when moving
- odor resistant - you don't have to wash them as often (great for longer hikes)
- natural merino wool - keeps you warm even when wet
- Extremely warm double layer t-shirt
- Hug the body with a perfect fit
- Very stretchy material
- Maximum freedom of movement for any activity
- Flat seams prevent uncomfortable skin chafing
- Doubled material on sleeve cuffs
- Shape stability and greater resistance to mechanical damage
- Extremely comfortable but very close fit
- Extended back guarantees protection against cold
The OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees safety and health protection. This is because the Devold brand meets the strict criteria of the international testing and certification system for textiles.
Inner: 100% Merino wool,
Outer: 90% Merino wool, 10% Polyamide. Extra warm 235gr/m2, fibre: Fine 18.7micron
- Product parameters
- Manufacturer: DEVOLD
- Product code: GO-155-226-A-950A
- colour : černá
Quality, long-lasting garments since 1853. Famous polar explorers such as Ellsworth, Amundsen and Nansen chose Devold knitted sweaters, caps, socks and underwear for their expeditions. The same patterns that helped members of these expeditions survive the harshest climate in the world are still in production today! High-quality natural sheep's wool is still the basic material used in Devold clothing.
Outdoor enthusiasts choose Devold because it is both functional and comfortable for long term wear.
Devold functional underwear will stand up to years of use and never go out of style!
Put Devold to the natural test and you'll never want to settle for anything but quality Devold clothing again.