A versatile and lightweight shoe ideal for secured via ferrata routes and alpine hiking in a variety of challenging terrain. The Garmont Vetta Tech GTX boots are designed for those who prefer a more snug fit, but with more volume in the toe area for maximum comfort even on challenging terrain.
The upper is made of sturdy 1.6 mm suede leather with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort lining that will provide climatic comfort to the feet even in warmer conditions.
The Michelin® dual compound outsole will provide maximum flexibility and grip when walking, with a compound in the toe area tailored for climbing needs. The sharp tread offers lightness and excellent traction in soft and slippery terrain. The shoe's construction offers 360° flexibility and traction in all types of terrain, ideal for light rock climbing, walking in rubble and rocky terrain.
Eco-friendly Orholite® UltraLite™ midsole with a combined structure, stiffer and stable compound in the heel area and ultra-soft in the mid and forefoot. The FrameFlex Mid midsole will provide maximum stability and flexible stiffness to handle walking on challenging terrain in total comfort
- Robust suede thick leather with ultralight EFoam inserts in the toe and instep area for added comfort and protection
- Heel-Lock lacing system that can better lock the heel against slipping
- lacing in the toe for a perfect fit when climbing
- eco-friendly Ortholite® insole with a combination structure, stiff and stable compound in the heel area, soft and cushioned in the forefoot and midfoot area
- waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane for mild and warmer conditions
- FrameFlex Mid midsolewill provide maximum stability and flexible stiffness to handle walking on rough terrain in total comfort
- two-component Michelin® outsole for better traction, sharp tread to facilitate movement in soft terrain, customized toe area for climbing in sloping terrain
Suitable for Activities: Climbing, Hiking
Insole: Ortholite® UltraLite™
Surface type: rugged
Upper: Suede leather 1.6 mm
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Sole: Michelin® KA486
Midsole: FrameFlex Mid
Weight: 490 g (by size)
Objednejte si GARMONT women's hiking boots, dnes se slevou 35%
- Product parameters
- Manufacturer: GARMONT
- Product code: VETTA TECH GTX WMS grey/green
- colour : šedá/zelená
- Season : 2023 podzim
- sex : female
Terrain, weather, distance, backpacking, time, and other factors affect us on our adventures and throughout our lives. Having fun, not taking risks, learning to be yourself. To do this, one must walk confidently and as comfortably as possible. Often we long for equipment to make our movement easier.
A solid shoe is a prerequisite.
Garmont is the continuation of the tradition of the famous shoemaker of Montebelluna, in the region of north-eastern Italy, where enthusiasm , tradition, quality and craftsmanship pride meet in a unique symbiosis. Garmont has been developing and manufacturing outdoor and trekking footwear for five generations.
Garmont's philosophy is simple:
to produce high technical level shoes for specific purposes.
to produce shoes that provide comfort, safety, durability and functionality