These Patagonia Rock Craft climbing shorts are made of lightweight, stretch woven nylon with moisture wicking, DWR (water repellent treatment) and 40 UPF sun protection.
You can head out during the summer heat to climb Vedauwoo, but you'll pay the price for the abrasive nature of its rock. These durable climbing shorts boldly take on the weathered landscape thanks to a stretchy blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. The fabric adapts to your movements, offering 40 UPF sun protection and moisture wicking with a DWR (water repellent) finish. Harness attachment details, low profile front opening and reinforced crotch. Five-pocket design keeps the essentials you bring organized.
- Made of lightweight stretch woven nylon/spandex material, with Deluge® DWR (water repellent) treatment and 40 UPF sun protection
- Metal carabiner closure, belt loops
- Pockets: two front, two back, zipper pocket on right thigh
- Key in crotch for easy movement
- 12" inseam
4.5 oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with DWR (water repellent) treatment and 40 UPF sun protection
Made in Vietnam.
Objednejte si PATAGONIA men's shorts, dnes se slevou 60%
- Product parameters
- Manufacturer: PATAGONIA
- Product code: P605304
- typ kraťasů : krátké
- colour : zelená
Patagonia offers many types of outdoor clothing. The company's roots are in clothing for and alpine climbing, but now offers a diverse mix of clothing geared toward skiers, surfers, climbers and more. Patagonia has a flex-time policy that allows employees to take time off for surfing, for example. Patagonia recently started producing surf products, but currently has three different clothing lines and many different swimwear models.
Although Patagonia is considered a sports-specific clothing manufacturer, some of its most popular products are leisurewear. Patagonia feec sweatshirts, waterproof jackets, and coats are some of the most used products in the outdoor apparel industry. Patagonia has won two National Geographic Adventure Blog "Gear of the Year" awards in 2010 and is the recipient of "Editor's Choice" and "Top Pick" awards from OutdoorGearLab.
Patagonia is a major contributor to environmental groups. Patagonia is committed to giving 1% of their total sales or 10% of their profits, whichever is greater, to environmental groups.
Since 1985, when the program was first launched, Patagonia has donated $46,000,000 in cash and in-kind donations to domestic and international environmental groups
Patagonia co-founded 1% for the Planet, an alliance of businesses that, like Patagonia, pledge to donate at least 1% of their total sales to the environment.
In early 2008, Patagonia won the "Eco Brand of the Year" award at the Eco Design Forum at the Volvo ISPO Trade Show in Munich.
Lowest price guaranteeOudoorweb.cz guarantees the lowest price on the market for selected products marked with a yellow label. If you intend to buy these products and you have found them cheaper at a competitor, just send us a link to the cheaper product and we will offer you the same conditions (within an hour on a weekday).
You can send us a link of cheaper goods:
- In the query below our product.
- Directly in the order note.
- You can also inform us by email: email@example.com
Podmínky pro získání nejnižší ceny jsou následující:
- Zboží musí být totožné (barva, velikost, kolekce).
- Sídlo prodejce se musí nacházet na území ČR nebo SR.
- Garance nejnižší ceny se nevztahuje na prodeje v aukcích.
- Prodejce nesmí zboží prodávat ve výprodeji pod nákupní velkoobchodní cenou.
- V rámci garance bude kalkulována i výše poštovného konkurenčního eshopu.
- Zboží u konkurenčního prodejce musí být skladem k dodání maximálně do týdne.