Mammut's open-back ski pack with avalanche airbag system will become an integral part of your every expedition. Wearing the pack is very comfortable thanks to the thermoformed back system. The pack has many fixation points for attaching equipment. A safety crotch strap is also included to prevent the pack from being pulled out.
The special shape of the Airbag and its integration is a unique system in the Mammut series of backpacks. The shape of the Airbag protects important areas such as the neck, head and chest area from injury and during an avalanche. It keeps the head and upper body above the surface of the avalanche at all times to avoid getting buried.
Bottle is not included with the pack, must be purchased from here.
- Integrated Airbag System
- back entry
- U-Frame back system
- thermally contoured back system
- removable waist belt with pocket
- front pocket for avalanche gear
- diagonal ski attachment
- snowboard mount
- axe/ski pole attachment
- helmet attachment
- lumbar belt with integrated eyelets for attaching climbing material
- special pocket for goggles
- side compression straps
- switch for gripping the backpack
- SOS instructions inside the backpack
- compatible with water reservoir
- bottle not included in backpack
Actual volume: 43
Height: 58 cm
Volume without airbag system: 45 l
Volume with airbag system and carbon cartridge: 43 l
Width: 32 cm
Back length (system size): 46 / 48.5 / 51 cm
Length: 26 cm
Filling time: 3 s
Airbag capacity: 150 l
Weight: 2940 g (1690 g with backpack alone)
- Product parameters
- Manufacturer: MAMMUT
- Product code: 2610-0133035-0001
- colour : černá
- volume : 35 L
- Season : přechází
Mammut stands for functionality, design and unrivalled Swiss quality since 1862. Equipment, clothing and accessories for skiing, mountaineering, climbing and more. Free shipping. Mammut, Jackets, sweaters, pants, boots, equipment, accessories, t-shirts.
Mammut Sports Group AG is a manufacturer of mountaineering and trekking equipment based in Seon, Switzerland. The company was founded in 1862 by Kaspar Tanner in Dintikon. Today, Mammut employs 200 people at its headquarters and several hundred more employees work in various facilities around the world. The central warehouse for Europe is located in Memmingen, Germany, which is constantly being expanded.
Together with the German company Edelrid, Mammut is the world leader in climbing equipment. Mammut has bought several large companies that sell their products under this brand. These include Toko, which manufactures ski wax, and Raichle, which makes hiking boots.
Lowest price guaranteeOudoorweb.cz guarantees the lowest price on the market for selected products marked with a yellow label. If you intend to buy these products and you have found them cheaper at a competitor, just send us a link to the cheaper product and we will offer you the same conditions (within an hour on a weekday).
You can send us a link of cheaper goods:
- In the query below our product.
- Directly in the order note.
- You can also inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podmínky pro získání nejnižší ceny jsou následující:
- Zboží musí být totožné (barva, velikost, kolekce).
- Sídlo prodejce se musí nacházet na území ČR nebo SR.
- Garance nejnižší ceny se nevztahuje na prodeje v aukcích.
- Prodejce nesmí zboží prodávat ve výprodeji pod nákupní velkoobchodní cenou.
- V rámci garance bude kalkulována i výše poštovného konkurenčního eshopu.
- Zboží u konkurenčního prodejce musí být skladem k dodání maximálně do týdne.